Wednesday, December 07, 2005

ok, so maybe I lied

I know, I said I was inspired post more often in my last entry, and when I said that, I really intended to write again sooner than now. But, really, if you look at the amount of time between now and my last entry, and my last entry and the one before that, you'll notice an improvement. Baby steps. For what it's worth, I've at least been thinking of writing, I just haven't really been getting around to it. I've been wasting time playing games on yahoo!, like literati (which is really scrabble, but they probably can't say that because of trademark reasons) and bingo. Bingo is awesome, especially if you're drunk and/or high. Speaking of which, I'm drinking some eggnog right now. Eggnog and brandy. I feel good. I'm also smoking a big fatty blunt. Aren't you, like, so jealous?

So we decorated our Christmas tree tonight, and put some Christmas decorations up around the apartment. We're so festive!

I'm suddenly very, very tired. Unable to type. Passing out...

Maybe the time from now until next time will be even shorter than the time from now until last time. It will. Until then...

5 Comments:

Blogger Robin Alexa said...

Baby steps are fine. :)

Egg nog I'm still deciding about.

12/10/2005 06:05:00 AM  
Blogger Pannyxeos said...

I want to see your festive tree and assorted decorations. I never thought you'd like the bingo cause those numbers are so totally gay.





xxvpe

12/10/2005 02:07:00 PM  
Blogger mcgibfried said...

egg nog, at least the rummed up variety, is quite festive..

nothing puts me in the holiday mood like rummed up milk-like beverages.

mmmm. rum

12/10/2005 06:16:00 PM  
Blogger mcgibfried said...

hmm.

all these posts.

so much reading.

forced literacy.. gah!

12/17/2005 12:33:00 PM  
Blogger floatingwild said...

my attention span sucks. i have a very difficult time focusing on games when i am drinking. sigh.

1/22/2006 10:56:00 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Powered by Blogger Blogarama - The Blog Directory