Monday, November 07, 2005

so hungover...

Man, my head hurts so much. I woke up around two hours ago, and I've just been lounging around ever since. I haven't felt this hungover in a long time; I actually can't remember when I felt this shitty. I didn't really even drink very much (compared to other times, at least), only three beers and a greyhound (my favorite vodka drink), but I was on "other substances" too, and I just remembered I never ate anything yesterday after sometime around 1pm. I also definitely didn't drink enough water, and I think I forgot to take my medication. Fuck man. I just ate some frozen lasagna thing, so that helped a little, and I'm drinking water. I was thinking I wouldn't smoke any pot today, or at least until later, but maybe it would help my head. I just packed my bubbler...I wonder what I should do. Oh, I'll just hit it, if anything then I'll be high and maybe I'll forget my head hurts so much.

Yep, it worked.

It just started raining. I can hear the drops against the window - I love that sound. I'm watching Maury, so I only heard the raindrops when the audience temporarily stopped booing one of the guests. It's something about moms making their teenage daughters take lie detector tests about how many guys they've really slept with and if they do drugs. Pure entertainment.

I really need to go to grad school. Someone, please encourage me.

10 Comments:

Blogger Pannyxeos said...

Hey girl, sounds like you are recovering, as slow as that might be, really I just wanted to be the first one to comment on this post

11/07/2005 02:57:00 PM  
Blogger Busty Wilde said...

Haha, you would! I am slowly recovering though. I'm watching Tyra Banks walk around in a fat suit, which is definitely helping.

11/07/2005 03:15:00 PM  
Blogger kim said...

grad school is fun!

and it won't necessarily interfere with your maury viewing.

11/09/2005 10:59:00 AM  
Blogger Pannyxeos said...

Fuck grad school! I say forget the whole idea, and start your own beauty supply store that you can run any fucking way you want.

11/09/2005 04:12:00 PM  
Blogger Robin Alexa said...

I hate when that happens.

Go girlie go!!!

Is that good?

11/11/2005 03:49:00 PM  
Blogger floatingwild said...

so, what other substance???? :)

11/11/2005 06:11:00 PM  
Blogger Pannyxeos said...

Yeah, what other substance? You can't leave us hanging like that?

11/22/2005 10:57:00 AM  
Blogger floatingwild said...

yup, happy thanksgiving. go to grad school. why not? do what you want...
i think i had the best thanksgiving-ever.

11/24/2005 09:42:00 PM  
Blogger Pannyxeos said...

vagina pussy cunt twat snatch

12/02/2005 02:20:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Who knows where to download XRumer 5.0 Palladium?
Help, please. All recommend this program to effectively advertise on the Internet, this is the best program!

11/13/2009 03:28:00 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Powered by Blogger Blogarama - The Blog Directory