Monday, November 07, 2005

so drunk...

So very very drunk! We just saw Scott Biram at some little tiny bar in San Rafael...on the way home, my boyfriend got pulled over. They asked him how fast he was going, he said he thought he was going 80, and the cop laughed and yelled to his partner something like "he thinks he was going 80, he was going 101!" Fuck man, we could have both been thrown in jail. I had a couple of drugs on me, pot and...something else, which I threw under the seat...my boyfriend had to get out and do some stupid drunk driving tests and the breathalizer thing, which he passed. But fuck, was I scared. I do NOT want to go to jail, that would SO suck. He ended up with a speeding ticket and I think he has to go to court or something. And it was such a good night, too...going to the little bar, seeing Scott, I got to hug him and we talked to him for awhile...but then the fucking cops had to pull us over. God dammit.

3 Comments:

Blogger WhiskyTangoFoxtrot said...

If you like the "one man band" thing, you should check out "Homer Henderson" from the Dallas/Ft.Worth/Austin area. He's been around ALOT longer than Biram, not to mention he's my cousin, lol.

Oh, and 101mph? Lucky you both didn't spend the night UNDER the jail.

11/07/2005 05:24:00 AM  
Blogger Pannyxeos said...

Girl, you best be careful out there. I'm kind of amazed that with you being so very very drunk that your boyfriend was sober enough to pass the breathalizer let alone the sobriety test. Oh, and smoetime this week I will be stopping by your store to see the new layout.

11/07/2005 12:33:00 PM  
Blogger Damien said...

Whats up Busty,

Awe man, you just gotta love how cops just jump on anyone, damn why were'nt they out arresting gang bangers.

11/07/2005 02:33:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Powered by Blogger Blogarama - The Blog Directory