Monday, October 10, 2005

I wonder if they're smoking pot? After all, it is 4:20.

I hear someone coughing in the distance. Well, not in the far distance or anything, just somewhere away from here. Coughing a lot, too, like they just took a big bong rip. There are other people's voices as well, and maybe some more coughing. I'm sitting at my desk, in my bedroom, with the window open; our building is right up against another apartment building (okay, not right smack up against it, probably because of some building codes or something, but maybe 8-10 feet away), so if anyone else has their windows open, every single sound echoes between the buildings. I hear everything. Laughing, yelling, fucking. Sometimes even when the windows are closed - people are just that loud.

6 Comments:

Blogger Sheryl said...

Hello Busty,

Thanks for your kind comments in my art blog. Made my day.

What a colorful blog you have and cool profile. It feels very energetic.

Do you speak swedish then? I think I saw a reference to swedish. I have a thing for foreign languages. :-)

Anyway, hi!

10/10/2005 10:46:00 PM  
Blogger Damien said...

Weirdest thing I ever heard, it kind of sounded like lots of people yelling, then suddenly going quite - then humming etc (plus screaming - what sounded like crying all afternoon)

(true story, I later found out the nieghbour was teaching group tantric sex, damn that high fence!)

10/12/2005 02:38:00 PM  
Blogger darth said...

when we lived in a condo-these young people moved in next door..and whenever they wanted "privacy" on the phone, they would take the phone outside..to outside OUR door..and talk..so their roommates couldn't hear..but WE COULD. idiots.

then, they had a fight or something, cause we found one of them throwing all the other guys clothes, etc. out the door..blocking OUR shared stairwell. idiots.

and yeah..the talking and yelling...grrrr...

10/12/2005 07:19:00 PM  
Blogger Pannyxeos said...

Man, there used to be these people who lived across from us in the neighboring building who would scream and yell at each other about who was going to move out. It was a nightly occurence for about three weeks. Finally they both moved out, but I kind of missed watching two people become so vicious with one another.

10/13/2005 01:51:00 PM  
Blogger jdezerai said...

http://news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/health/4350642.stm

good link:)

10/17/2005 05:47:00 PM  
Blogger Dave Splash said...

It's always 4:20 somewhere, that's why I'm always high.

10/20/2005 07:56:00 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Powered by Blogger Blogarama - The Blog Directory