Monday, October 17, 2005

check out how scary looking this guy is

Gross! (I had to scroll to the right a little bit, so you might have to too...)

ETonline.com Celebrities: Plastic Surgery Obsession: Meet the Real-Life 'Ken' Doll

That reminds me of this chick we saw on Larry King the other night - I was on the phone, so I wasn't listening, but I definitely saw this ugly bitch's face as my boyfriend was watching tv. She's had like over 30 plastic surgeries or something, and she does not look good. I repeat, the plastic surgery addict look is not cute. I tried to find a link to her, but I can't remember her name and hence cannot find it. I'll keep looking, you have to see her.

7 Comments:

Blogger Pannyxeos said...

Ewwww... That is nasty. Why would someone do that to themselves? Utterly disturbing...

10/18/2005 02:37:00 PM  
Blogger Busty Wilde said...

Good question, I was wondering the same thing myself. They should adopt some starving baby or something.

10/18/2005 04:55:00 PM  
Blogger Busty Wilde said...

I mean, instead of spending all that money on making themselves look hideous. I guess I didn't quite finish my thought.

10/18/2005 04:56:00 PM  
Blogger Pannyxeos said...

Speaking of disturbing things and having babies, did you hear about that woman who gave birth to her, I think, 16th child in 19 years. Now that is not just disturbing but morally reprehensible.

10/19/2005 01:41:00 PM  
Blogger Busty Wilde said...

No, I guess I missed that one. Darn. That lady must be loose though! Or Catholic. Or both, really.

10/19/2005 02:01:00 PM  
Blogger Pannyxeos said...

I think that she is actually some evangelical Christian, not Catholic. You should see the pic of them. Truly disturbing. (and she wants more!!)

10/21/2005 09:35:00 AM  
Blogger Busty Wilde said...

Some people need to be sterilized. How can anyone possibly raise that many children and still be a good parent? Even if the other parent is god (as she probably believes), there's got to be some kind of limit.

10/21/2005 12:33:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Powered by Blogger Blogarama - The Blog Directory