Friday, December 02, 2005

I'm back, I'm back

So...I have recently been inspired to begin blogging again. This isn't to say I was ever uninspired, really, but it's almost like I just have so much to fucking talk about that I don't even know where to begin. Most of what I would like to talk about I just can't - even some of my secrets are too deep and dark to post under a pseudonym on the internet. Plus, my stories are usually so crazy that no one would believe they're actually true, and there's so much background information needed to understand me a lot of the time that I don't even know if anything I wrote would make sense if I just said what was on my mind at any particular moment. I guess I'm just paranoid that the wrong person will someday see what I've written and then it will somehow fuck up my real life. Hopefully this doesn't interfere with my presidential aspirations.

Hah!

Whatever. So here I am, all over again. Isn't that hot? If you don't understand me, I don't care. You can go back and reread all my posts if I don't make sense to you, but those probably won't make any sense either. Feel free to comment aplenty. In the meantime, everyone go listen to The Dandy Warhols and The Brian Jonestown Massacre. I'm going shopping.

But first, a crazy story that made me go "wtf?" out loud. I borrowed/stole it from sfgate.com, but I copied it here for your reading pleasure.

(12-02) 07:46 PST LONDON, United Kingdom (AP) --

An Eminem impersonator who beat a woman to death and stuffed her body in a suitcase — a scene reminiscent of the rapper's "Stan" video — is facing life in prison.

Christopher Duncan, 21, has the same hair color, style and tattoos as the rapper. Duncan pleaded guilty Thursday to killing Jagdip Najran, 26, a law student and aspiring singer.

They met at a karaoke bar last year, where Najran was smitten after watching Duncan perform, a prosecutor said. Duncan took Najran back to his apartment and beat her over the head with an iron baseball bat until she fell unconscious, then stuffed her body into a suitcase.

Medical experts testified she stayed alive for at least an hour after being struck. Duncan reportedly told police he was high on Ecstasy and LSD at the time.

In the video for "Stan," an obsessive fan ties up his girlfriend, throws her in the trunk of his car and drives it over a bridge.

Duncan was to be sentenced Monday. A call to Eminem's publicist in Los Angeles was not immediately returned.


Let's all say it together. What the fuck?

13 Comments:

Blogger Busty Wilde said...

"What the fuck?"

12/02/2005 12:41:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

yay busty is back!

12/02/2005 05:48:00 PM  
Blogger Gyrobo said...

Finally... someone who says what we're all thinking!

Except I don't think. I consider thinking to be beneath me. I have other people think for me. That's what makes me great.

12/02/2005 08:25:00 PM  
Blogger Busty Wilde said...

Gyrobo - I just say what I think. I actually do think, I never trust what other people think. Everyone else is flawed!

12/02/2005 11:11:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

but I'm perfect and flawless, how does that logic fit in?

12/03/2005 08:48:00 AM  
Blogger Pannyxeos said...

First, "what the fuck?"

Ok, now that i've got that out of the way, was there something speicific that inspired you to blog again?



qtryfxpj

12/03/2005 10:26:00 AM  
Blogger Busty Wilde said...

bryan - your statement alone is flawed, thereby proving my logic!

kayaboy - thank you, finally someone who actually understood what i was saying! There was indeed something specific that reinspired me: I got a kickass new camera. Fuck yeah! I'll explain it in my next post I suppose, but I figured I'd start blogging again, and as I start taking pictures, I'll post them. I'm hoping to do this with some kind of frequency. I wanted to start blogging first, and then start posting pictures, instead of one day randomly posting pictures. Get it?

12/03/2005 12:40:00 PM  
Blogger mcgibfried said...

WTF.
there, now i've played along.
you must have a ton of people clockin' your blog!

so, what's wrong w/ stuffing a kareoke singer in a suitcase? for that matter, what's wrong w/ a little LSD induced rampage?

nothing, says i! nothing!

welcome back. and make w/ the photo posting!

12/03/2005 09:59:00 PM  
Blogger Snave said...

Oooooh! As Zippy might say, "If I stuff karaoke singers into suitcases, I will be having a good time!"

Nice to see you have returned from hiatus.

12/03/2005 11:57:00 PM  
Blogger Busty Wilde said...

mcgib - thanks for playing my little game. I guess I do actually have readers, little did I know. Interesting! Oh, and there ain't nothin' wrong with no LSD-induced rampages, unless of course these rampages result in stuffing a dead body into a suitcase to mimic an Eminem song. I think it's disturbing that the chick stayed alive for an hour afterwards, though. That would suck.

snave - thanks for the welcome back. No one I know gets their kicks that way, but I guess I never know. People always say "oh, I never would have expected that" when someone they know gets arrested because they're some serial killer or something, so who knows what kind of people I have contact with. Freaky...

12/04/2005 01:58:00 AM  
Blogger Robin Alexa said...

WTF?

Hey Busty...welcome back :)

12/04/2005 06:26:00 PM  
Blogger mcgibfried said...

well, that didn't take long for you to run out of steam!

new post this year?

12/07/2005 04:35:00 PM  
Blogger WhiskyTangoFoxtrot said...

Makes me wanna run right out and beat Eminem senseless w/ a bat and stuff him through a meat-grinder into a suitcase.

Good times........good times.

Oh, and I'm not gonna SAY "WTF" since I AM "wtf" lol.

3/28/2006 07:02:00 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Powered by Blogger Blogarama - The Blog Directory