Tuesday, October 18, 2005

I'm hearing it again...

...the coughing, that is. And look at the time! Seriously, I'm convinced at this point. I mean, I guess it's a silly thing to get all excited about, but I love knowing that people smoke pot.

Actually, this isn't the first time today I've heard my neighbors. I was so rudely awakened by screaming and cussing; I still don't know who exactly it was, but someone was fucking mad. I'm not sure what was going on, really, but some chick was screaming about how "you don't know what this means!" and "now he's going to tell your mother, I can't believe your brother" blah blah blah, "fuck you, you mother fucking [black person], how could you do this to me, mother fucker, now I have no money and you took everything and I have nothing, and all I have is the streets, you fucking [black person]!" And more, along those lines. I was half asleep, but I stayed in bed for another five minutes just trying to listen. Man, I love that shit. It's funny, too, that that's what woke me up - I went to bed super early last night (like, at 10pm), and I remember waking up several times because I'd been asleep long enough already at like 6am, 7am, 8am...but there was no fucking way I was going to get out of bed that early. My boyfriend left for work around 9am I guess (I don't really remember), and then next thing I know, MOTHER FUCKER! That was at 11:30am. I slept way too long, and now I have a headache.

Tomorrow I have to get up early to be somewhere at 9:30. That sucks. SUCKS. Where am I going? Some stupidass appointment at Kaiser (ugh) - some group therapy overview thing for panic attacks. I really, really don't want to go. First of all, group therapy? Fuck that. Secondly, do they even have any idea how much the idea of going to a group appointment is making me panic in the first place? A panic group therapy? We're all going to be sitting there panicking together. Sounds like fun. What a great reason to get up early. Plus it always takes me so long to get ready in the morning, and I got lost last time...I'll have to get up at like 7am or something. Dang!

I think I hear the yelling again. Oh now I just heard someone slamming their window closed. I think I'll turn my tv even louder.

I have so many pictures that I want to post...maybe since I finally have some time off, I'll do that. Probably not though, but I'm writing this idea solely so I will actually think about doing it. I also have a lot more to say, but this is already long enough. Maybe later?

7 Comments:

Blogger Busty Wilde said...

Okay, seriously this woman is bawling and sobbing and yelling "oh my god!" really loudly. I wonder if I should do something? I'd call the cops, but I don't know where exactly it's coming from.

10/18/2005 04:58:00 PM  
Blogger Busty Wilde said...

Let's hope so! While it is entertaining, it's kinda getting annoying.

10/18/2005 09:28:00 PM  
Blogger kim said...

i went to that same anxiety group overview, but only to the first (free) one. it was fairly pointless and annoying.

and you got lost going to kaiser? how is that even possible? it's on 40th and broadway.

10/19/2005 12:36:00 PM  
Blogger Busty Wilde said...

Kim, yeah...I went this morning, it was the panic attack group overview. I'm not sure if I want to keep going - I feel way smarter than everyone else there. And...yes, I know where Kaiser is, but it was the psychiatry building 2 that I had problems finding. It's those little side streets that got me.

10/19/2005 12:53:00 PM  
Blogger Damien said...

Yeah go for it Busty "roll 5 0 on their asses", heck it could blow up one of these nights. The cops will probably do a driveby or something to try and find em?

10/19/2005 02:28:00 PM  
Blogger Dave Splash said...

Call the cops, man. You could have a real life reality TV episode right at your house. Tell them that a [black person] is causing trouble. That always gets the cops over real quick!

10/20/2005 07:45:00 AM  
Blogger Pannyxeos said...

I love the countdown you've added to your sidebar, even if it is extremely depressing to realize that Bush has over 1000 days left in office.

10/20/2005 08:37:00 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Powered by Blogger Blogarama - The Blog Directory