Saturday, October 08, 2005

today is a good day so far...

I'm sitting here eating my cereal (Kashi - mmm, my favorite!) with fresh raspberries and reading some blogs on my list - something I don't get to do often enough anymore. I mean I probably do have time to blog as well as read others' blogs, but I guess lately other nuances have been taking up my time. So, it's nice to just sit here for a moment and enjoy my whole grain cereal and write about the nothingness on my mind. I got up at a reasonable hour today, already did some stupid errands, and I have more planned for the day. I have to babysit again today at 4pm, but that should be good, because I love making money I don't have to pay taxes on. Don't we all? Plus, extra cash is always good, I'll have to start buying Christmas presents soon. And Busty presents, I'm feeling in need of some more new clothes. I'm only supposed to babysit for around 3 hours too, so I'll still have the rest of the evening. Sweet.

What else is on my current list? Clean up the kitchen, shower using my new Schwarzkopf Moisture Shampoo and Conditioner (god I love beauty products), and then clean whatever else until I have to leave to babysit. I want to go on a walk or something with him, it's such a beautiful day out.

Oh, I'll probably get high, too. Not with the kid, though.

4 Comments:

Blogger Snave said...

Is your Kashi the puffed stuff or the "Good Friends" stuff? My favorite is the puffed variety.

Also, were you aware that the literal translation of Schwarzkopf in German should be "blackhead"?

10/08/2005 12:38:00 PM  
Blogger Busty Wilde said...

Mine is the one I provided the link to! It's the good one, especially when you add chopped berries.

And no, I was not aware of that translation. I wonder if that has some kind of deeper meaning. At least my head feels moist now, in any case.

10/08/2005 01:32:00 PM  
Blogger floatingwild said...

oh, how i envy your life..

10/08/2005 05:41:00 PM  
Blogger Busty Wilde said...

Envy my life? Whatever for? I'm still so confused about everything.

10/08/2005 08:00:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Powered by Blogger Blogarama - The Blog Directory