Friday, October 07, 2005

a day in the life of Busty Wilde!

I started writing this about a week ago, then stopped and saved it as a draft - much like I do with many of my posts. Oh, so many unfinished writings. Maybe one day they will all be published under the title The Unfinished Busty Works or something. So this is what I had written:
I meant to write last night, but then I got too high (surprise!) and didn't want to be anywhere near my computer. Unless it was for playing yahoo! graffiti, which is really addicting actually, but that's another story. My day yesterday was awesome.


I wonder to what I was referring in that post, what was so "awesome" as I say. I think the day before I had gotten like four dozen tulips for free from the owner of the flower shop by the store where I work...that was pretty awesome. Except now, as I understand it, the guy is probably interested in me, even though he's 36, is sleazy, and knows nothing about me. Why does this always happen? I think I have this energy that attracts people without then even realizing what's going on. I can feel it affecting people, but they seem clueless. I can't help it though!

The last few days have been kind of hazy. I can't believe it's already Friday night; it seems like the week has flown by. Wednesday I insufflated an ativan (lorazepam)...I haven't taken ativan in any way in quite awhile, so I definitely felt it. Plus, it was twice the amount I have always done - when I went to the new psychiatrist last month and we were discussing what drugs I've taken and am currently on, I kind of lied and said I've been taking 1mg ativans instead of the .5mg I had previously been prescribed. So, now I have double the amount of double-dosaged pills. Awesome. So, yeah, did one of those Wednesday after leaving work early (maybe around 6pm?), and I was OUT until Thursday morning. Then my boyfriend and I got into some stupid fight (something ridiculous, like how he left a plate on the counter...but I was more mad that he did eight ativans while I was asleep). I was supposed to be at work at 11, but I was crying and crying and fell back asleep, only to wake up at 12:30. Fuck. I finally made it to work around 3pm, and told two of my coworkers they could leave. I felt really bad...and really fucked up, since I had taken another ativan before I got there, to, uh, help calm me down.

Then I left work to babysit, which was awesome - I made $80, and the kids fell asleep within the first hour I was there! Easy money. Came home around 1:30am to my passed out boyfriend - who had taken fourteen of my pills. Fourteen! Fucker. He's sorry, though, so everything is okay now. He doesn't get any more now.

I went to work this morning and opened the store; I was there for about an hour when my boyfriend called me up and said he had been in a motorcycle accident. My next coworker got to work right then, and I left to go make sure he was okay. He is, but god, he scared the fuck out of me.

Okay, since I began writing this, he's arrived home with some dank-ass purple weed and now I'm stoned as fuck and can hardly see straight anymore. Needless to say, I'm quickly losing interest in this, which is what usually happens so I just "save as draft" and end up with a ton of shit I never finish. So here, I'm finished.

The End.

Good thing I didn't do that line of lorazepam that's been sitting right here, otherwise I'd be really high. I didn't do it because I was waiting to see if he got coke while he was out, but since he didn't, I could do this, but I won't, because now I'm just really stoned. And just being really stoned feels good sometimes.

4 Comments:

Blogger WhiskyTangoFoxtrot said...

"Drugs are bad MmmmKay??......Mmmkay"

10/08/2005 08:38:00 AM  
Blogger Busty Wilde said...

Only if you do the bad ones! As long as you're careful...they're grrrrrrrrreeeaaattt!!!

10/08/2005 12:03:00 PM  
Blogger Snave said...

Ahhhhh, that's what I remember about writing when I used to get high all the time. It wouldn't seem like it was making much sense when I was writing it, and I might find myself losing interest, but it all seemed to make perfect sense when I would read it afterward!

10/08/2005 12:40:00 PM  
Blogger Busty Wilde said...

Snave, yes, that happens to me often! It happened especially often in college when I was writing essays or papers - I would feel like I was just answering the question very simply but I was never quite sure if my wording made sense...then I would get the highest grade in the class or something. Go figure! Pot is the wonderdrug.

10/08/2005 01:34:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Powered by Blogger Blogarama - The Blog Directory