Friday, March 04, 2005

NO CIRC

So yesterday, when I was driving to work, I was behind this car that had a license plate that said NO CIRC. What the fuck does that mean? No what? Circles? I figured the person was probably some kind of idiot, as I usually do, and quickly forgot about it. I stopped behind a car at a red light, and noticed a bumper sticker above the license plate; it said something like "Stop Medical Abuse, End Circumcision of Babies NOW!" At first I thought it was a joke bumper sticker, but then I realized that it was the same car with the NO CIRC license plate. Maybe it wasn't a joke. What kind of person personalizes their license plate to say NO CIRC, with CIRC meaning "circumcision"? Maybe someone whose own circumcision as a baby boy went terribly wrong? I didn't get to see if it was a guy or a chick driving, but either way, he or she was probably an idiot.

6 Comments:

Blogger mcgibfried said...

maybe it was just a coincidence and the plate stood for new orleans circus...

3/04/2005 09:11:00 PM  
Blogger Busty Wilde said...

I actually didn't consider that possibility, for some odd reason...

3/04/2005 11:33:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

The coolest license place ever is "D-FENS"

/goes to watch falling down
//sometimes thinks he should have worked for lockheed martin after getting an EE

3/05/2005 12:13:00 AM  
Blogger Pannyxeos said...

Hey, you gots to get rid of the pubes on the guys too, or at least keep them tidy.

3/05/2005 09:59:00 AM  
Blogger Busty Wilde said...

This whole comment thread made me want to jump in the shower and shave my entire body. So I did!

3/05/2005 06:19:00 PM  
Blogger Busty Wilde said...

Now you have to keep up your end of the deal!

3/06/2005 03:27:00 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Powered by Blogger Blogarama - The Blog Directory