Tuesday, March 01, 2005

Happy March!

Let's make this a good month! I want to be productive, be healthy, and not spend money needlessly!

Hey, speaking of spending money, I actually went out and bought the Napoleon Dynamite dvd tonight. Yay! Now I can watch it a billion more times.

And, speaking of (not) being productive, I just found yet another annoyingly addictive little game. It's called blox. This should make my whole "be productive" part of my new month resolution (heh) just that much harder...

Hmmm...what major things do I want to get done this month? I suppose getting my taxes done is an important one; I think I'll drive to LA for a weekend, probably over Easter (free food!); I'd like to finally deal with setting up some kind of payment thingy for my student loans, as opposed to hiding from all those letters I get; I'd also like to deal with that last little bit of paperwork with school so I can finally technically be done; and, nevertheless, I would of course love to clean my room a million times over. Other not-so-pressing tasks to complete include looking for a new job, thinking about the whole grad school process and places to potentially apply, and thinking about possibly moving. I should also maybe try to stop smoking so much crack. (Okay, I hope you realize I was joking about that last one, I just found that website amusing and needed to link to it somehow!)

March should be an action-packed month - it's my boyfriend's birthday, St. Patrick's Day, and Easter all within a couple of weeks. Hey man, wanna party?

11 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

yay my birthday too!

3/01/2005 05:51:00 PM  
Blogger mcgibfried said...

this has to be a record... three consecutive posts with a mention of napoleon dynamite... i think you're in love!

3/01/2005 08:50:00 PM  
Blogger mcgibfried said...

and vote for pedro!

3/01/2005 08:50:00 PM  
Blogger Busty Wilde said...

Maybe I am...would that be so wrong? It'd be flippin' sweet!

I promise in my next post, I won't mention ND at all...

3/01/2005 08:51:00 PM  
Blogger mcgibfried said...

pedro thanks you for your support...

3/02/2005 04:38:00 PM  
Blogger Snave said...

A friend sent me a bootleg copy of Napoleon Dynamite, and that's how I first saw the movie. However, I think the people who made the film deserve some of my money. I plan to also buy the DVD in the near future. I fear I will find myself quoting lines from it the way I quote lines from Monty Python and the Holy Grail...

3/03/2005 05:18:00 PM  
Blogger Damien said...

hey Snaver

As Brian say'eth
"You are all individuals"

As the Blogger typ'eth
"We are all individuals,:-)"

I stocked out my DVD collection back at home when the local store started selling their lest rented stuff. Basically ended up with all the kick'n 50s B movie stuff like 'Ants' and a few Shaw Bros Kung Fu flicks 1/4 price....victory!!!

3/03/2005 08:43:00 PM  
Blogger Busty Wilde said...

Snave, what are you waiting for? Go buy it!

slimshady, I can't understand a word you just said.

And Damien, buying cheap used cds (and whores...haha, just kidding!) is awesome, except when they're broken and you can't watch them. Then it sucks.

3/05/2005 01:13:00 AM  
Blogger Damien said...

I did get burnt, one of the Kung Fu flicks kept jumping and repeating - Thought it was just a new fighting style!

3/05/2005 05:33:00 PM  
Blogger Snave said...

A while back there was a store in town selling DVDs for $6. They had six or seven Godzilla titles... I bought them all. Talk about a score! That's some of the funniest stuff ever made. Aside from maybe "Serial Mom"... !

3/05/2005 11:12:00 PM  
Blogger Busty Wilde said...

Everybody was kung fu fight...ever..everybody was...fighting...kung fu fight...everybody was...ing...

That was me trying to imitate your dvd skipping, if you couldn't tell. Hehe.

3/06/2005 01:54:00 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Powered by Blogger Blogarama - The Blog Directory