Saturday, February 19, 2005

for your inquiring minds

By the way, my Valentine's Day was totally awesome. My boyfriend brought me coffee in the morning (which I love soooo much), along with a dozen roses (which I love also!). Then he went home to put together a picnic lunch, and he came back to pick me up after I had time to get ready for a little while. It was raining, so we ate our picnic lunch in the car up in the hills, watching the rain over the bay. It was really nice, actually. We listened to a cd of songs he had recorded for me - I'm not just talking about songs he burned onto a cd, I'm talking about actual songs he picked up a guitar and recorded. How awesome! Then we drove to the city (the city of San Francisco) and went to the art museum - specifically, SFMOMA. He had somehow picked up on my desire to go there - I had been thinking it all weekend, but never said anything to him. I'm very impressed at our psychic communication. Later, we went home to his place, and he massaged me until I fell asleep...I was really tired for some reason (as I've been all week long). There were another dozen roses waiting for me at his house, along with chocolates, yum! He's the best.

5 Comments:

Blogger mcgibfried said...

that sounds like a lot of planning... and planning is my kryptonite.

i...feel... we...ak....jus.t...reading......
ugh.

2/20/2005 02:42:00 PM  
Blogger Busty Wilde said...

You wish you were licking her, not fisting her? Hmm, very interesting...

Wow, if I only knew planning had such an effect on people. I could get rid of so many of my mortal enemies! Muahahaha!

Actually, I'm just kidding, I really don't have any enemies. Why would someone hate me?

2/21/2005 10:40:00 AM  
Blogger mcgibfried said...

'cause you weild planning as a weapon! that's bad. ;)

2/21/2005 05:05:00 PM  
Blogger Busty Wilde said...

Take that! And I'll plan to do it again tomorrow!

2/22/2005 12:53:00 AM  
Blogger Busty Wilde said...

Yep, he's the best!

2/25/2005 11:14:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Powered by Blogger Blogarama - The Blog Directory