Tuesday, February 15, 2005

it's been a good past few days

It's really late and I should totally be in bed, but I took a nap for a few hours earlier tonight and now I'm completely untired. I just got done doing some exercises on with my yoga/balance/exercise ball (call it whatever you want, it's a big round ball) to one of my ball dvds. I love that shit. Some of the exercises can be pretty hard, but I've definitely gotten stronger in certain muscles. Awesome! Now all I need is a taser.

Friday night my boyfriend and I went out to San Francisco (a whopping 15 minutes away) and tried to get into the Hank Williams III concert at Slim's. It was sold out, and there was an eerie lack of scalpers selling tickets, so we didn't get in. We decided we would just stand outside and listen to a few songs - since it's such a small club we could totally hear everything, even if it was a little muffled. When we walked up they were playing "Cocaine Blues." Hah! I won't even go into that, but it was funny for various reasons, let me tell you.

Saturday night we went to a party, again in the city. It was his coworker's birthday, and I guess this coworker rents out this bar called the Peacock Lounge every year and has a band play and whatnot. There was also a pinata, which was broken on the street while strangers cheered and cars honked. But this wasn't just any pinata, it was a special pinata. It was not only filled with mere candy - there were also condoms (I got two) and female condoms (I also got one of those, but I've never used one before and I probably won't, since I think it's just like a sandwich baggie for your vagina), flavored warming lubricant, Jesus stickers, and...pot brownies! I grabbed a bunch of those and ate some, gave some away, and saved some for later. I ate one at work the next day (yesterday) and gave one to my coworker. It definitely made helping people somewhat better, although it didn't do much for helping those goddamned bitchy customers. But yeah. I love pot food! I love pot!

I just took some valium, and I'm should go try to fall asleep. I hope it works. But first, something that's been bothering me: why is it that I can comment on, like, every post someone writes, but they can never comment on anything I write? I know they have stuff to say, I seem them say stuff all the time. It's just like a common courtesy or something, I don't know. Don't interpret this as begging for comments, because that's not what I'm doing - I just don't understand. And also, why do some people not respond to their comments at all? I like when I comment on someone's post, and then they comment back with a response. Oh, you guys.

I found a whole bunch of personality tests tonight, so be prepared for some results to be posted.

5 Comments:

Blogger Pannyxeos said...

Not that this has anything to do with your post but why did you change the name to the link for Slim's blog? It really confused me the other day since I'm to lazy to make a bookmark for her blog and just link to it from your's.

2/15/2005 08:19:00 AM  
Blogger Busty Wilde said...

I don't know, I guess I got bored or something. I just changed it back to avoid any further confusion. But thanks for your feedback!

2/15/2005 08:11:00 PM  
Blogger Pannyxeos said...

Somehow that sounds an awful lot like you were practicing some customer service skills.

2/15/2005 09:45:00 PM  
Blogger Busty Wilde said...

Yeah...it seems to have infected my brain.

2/15/2005 10:26:00 PM  
Blogger Busty Wilde said...

So has my vagina!

2/23/2005 08:23:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Powered by Blogger Blogarama - The Blog Directory