Saturday, September 24, 2005

I'm alive...

I just don't know what to say anymore.

People are still stupid, in general. Sometimes specific people aren't stupid; sometimes they can actually be smart. Why, then, am I surrounded by so many idiots?

And, I haven't retired - I was just on sabbatical.

I'm going to a party tonight, maybe I'll have something interesting to say tomorrow. Maybe I'll go get high right now and have something interesting to say after that.

Can't anyone else see that the world is ending? George W. Bush is clearly the antichrist.

2 Comments:

Blogger Snave said...

Yes he is... and sadly, his numbers are legion, or however they refer to it in the Bible.

9/26/2005 10:48:00 AM  
Blogger Busty Wilde said...

Okay, good, I'm glad someone else sees this - I was hoping I'm not the chosen one or something.

9/26/2005 01:13:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Powered by Blogger Blogarama - The Blog Directory