Sunday, July 31, 2005

running backwards through the cornfields...

I've been in Visalia the past few days. It's my boyfriend's hometown, and we were overdue for a visit to his family and friends. The drive is about 3 hours from here to there - not too long, but long enough to make me want to fall asleep somewhere in the middle. Though I guess that could be from all the bowls we smoke on the way...

The trip wasn't incredibly eventful. Lots of sun (it was pretty hot, but I think I got a little tanner), eating, and partying. I got sick yesterday for some reason and was randomly puking, but then I mysteriously got better and was able to go out again last night. Sweet. I actually think I was sick from lack of smoking pot - when we're staying at his parents' house, we can't smoke until we leave; since I felt sick, I didn't want to leave. As soon as we left and smoked, though, I felt a lot better. Okay, maybe the weed just helped me feel better and I wasn't actually going through withdrawals, but I definitely felt better after smoking.

I also got birthday presents and a birthday cake, which was totally unexpected but very awesome. It's like I'm actually part of the family or something, which is a cool feeling. I also got to take some cool pictures - hopefully they came out okay.

Well, I work early, and I'm tired, so I'm going to bed now. I'm going to try and write every day now, starting today, even if it's just a very small amount. A minute amount even, just as long as I'm writing. Let's see how long this lasts. (1 day? 2 days? Anyone wanna place bets?)

Oh, in the meantime, go read and comment on the drugspot!

+ +

3 Comments:

Blogger floatingwild said...

all sounds great. except for the puking, of course.

7/31/2005 09:27:00 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Yay Visalia! I haven't been there for, um, about a year I think. Woo Central Valley!

7/31/2005 04:20:00 PM  
Blogger mcgibfried said...

rockstar.

plain and simple

7/31/2005 08:18:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Powered by Blogger Blogarama - The Blog Directory