Sunday, February 13, 2005

See, I told you I was cool!

I didn't even need to cheat! I'm just that awesome. Check it out:

I am 1% loser. What about you? Click here to find out!


Why just stop at one when there are plenty more to waste my time with? Check these out:

What is your weird quotient? Click to find out!

(I guess this means I'm not very weird. Damn.)

I am going to die at 82. When are you? Click here to find out!


Apparently I also love money, according to this test:
Your Score: 51
What does this mean? It can only mean one thing. A sick thing. A horrible thing. A wrong thing. What is it, you ask? Well, according to the above score you sleep right beside your own money (not to mention you may also be sleeping with someone else's money). You're sick, get help!

...and I'm not spoiled, so that's good:
Your Score: 31
What does this mean? You seem to be a little spoiled. It would not hurt you to buy something for yourself, just so that you could spoil yourself. Feel proud of the fact that you got yourself where you are by mostly your own effort (even if it is a cardboard box!).

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

You're so lucky you were born a Monkey. I want to be Monkey, but I'm a Rooster.

2/13/2005 11:20:00 PM  
Blogger Busty Wilde said...

Hey, there ain't nothin' wrong with cocks!

2/13/2005 11:27:00 PM  
Blogger Busty Wilde said...

And, on top of nothing being wrong with cocks, it's your year! Cocks, rejoice! And don't forget your red underwear for good luck!

2/14/2005 01:09:00 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Powered by Blogger Blogarama - The Blog Directory