Sunday, January 23, 2005

fuck the flu

I have the flu. It sucks. I woke up this morning feeling absolutely terrible - fever, aches and pains, and I could hardly breathe without it hurting immensely deep within my chest. At first I thought maybe I've been smoking too much, but with the other shit...nah, I just have the flu. I went into work late, but was clocked in on time - bless my coworker's little soul. And, I worked it out so I don't have to go in tomorrow, so I can just take some time to rest. It looks like I won't be working 6 days in a row after all, thank goodness. I just hope I'm better soon, so I don't have to go back to work on Tuesday and then I just wind up getting worse, and then I'm sick the whole time I'm in LA. My mom always gives me shit when I go down there sick - I contaminate the whole house! I'm so thoughtless.

I took some NyQuil at my boyfriend's request (actually, he made me). I amazingly feel so much better already, even though I know I'm still sick. Weird how that works. Unfortunately, though, I don't even feel a little bit fucked up or sleepy, which is one of the desired side effects. I guess I'm just used to getting fucked up and staying awake, so I can't even feel this. Oh well. Maybe I should take some more.

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

hope you get to feeling better!

/bw

1/25/2005 05:53:00 AM  
Blogger billy d williams said...

shoo shoo retarded flu

1/25/2005 09:46:00 AM  
Blogger Busty Wilde said...

Aw, thanks guys. Unfortunately I'm still sick as fuck, but hopefully I'll be better soon. This sucks ass tremendously!

1/25/2005 12:56:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Powered by Blogger Blogarama - The Blog Directory