Wednesday, February 09, 2005

bronchitis

So, it turns out I don't have whooping cough. I have bronchitis. Yay! It even comes with a sexy, raspy voice. Fun stuff, these lung inflammations!

I'm scarily watching American Idol again. Fuck, I'm getting addicted. This is like, three episodes in a row now. I just can't turn away from that car-accident-like appeal. Some of these kids are actually pretty good though.

Is it weird that when I see a full, tied trashbag on the side of the freeway, I often imagine that there's a dead body, or at least parts of a dead body, inside? You never know what's in those things...they could be there for awhile before the community servicers come and pick that shit up. Someone could, theoretically, attempt to dispose of a body in that manner, doncha think?

Hey, wanna get me something for Valentine's Day? How about some candy?

7 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

real axe murderers use fifty-five gallon drums or tupperware containers. even a hefty tri-liner bag won't handle the bulk of a body.

/bw

2/09/2005 09:52:00 PM  
Blogger Busty Wilde said...

Okay, well, what about body parts? I'm sure a big trashbag could carry an arm or something, right?

2/09/2005 09:59:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

maybe that of a peeled-off face that you hacked up while high on angel dust?

2/09/2005 10:01:00 PM  
Blogger Busty Wilde said...

Oh, like if I cut off my own face? If I did that, I wouldn't throw it on the side of a freeway, I'd feed it to a dog, duh.

2/09/2005 10:04:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

or serve it up with a good light soup on some fine white china with a side of fava beans and a nice chianti

2/09/2005 10:24:00 PM  
Blogger Busty Wilde said...

I just wouldn't tell you what it was, because then you probably wouldn't want to eat it...

2/09/2005 10:37:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

"it tastes like chicken"

/bw

2/09/2005 10:40:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Powered by Blogger Blogarama - The Blog Directory