Saturday, January 22, 2005

Happiness can be bought after all

You'd never believe how hard it was to fucking find Happiness. I mean, I could have always bought it online, but I wanted the joy of actually finding it somewhere. And, last night, I finally did. We were passing by some random Tower Records, and I told my boyfriend to stop the car - I had a feeling they would have a copy of the movie in there. So he parked the car, and, lo and behold, they had not one, but two copies. Wow. I only bought one of course, but boy was I happy to finally find it. The only downer was the price - I realized I could have bought it a week ago online for cheaper (including shipping, goddammit), and had it much sooner. Oh well. I can't wait to watch it today!

I took some pretty cool pictures today. Maybe I'll actually post some, but, I doubt it.

For those of you who believe there was a post up for a day or so and now mysteriously can't find it...things are better now. My boyfriend read it, we talked about stuff, and now things are great for the time being. I deleted it because I felt stupid after I reread it, and I didn't feel so shitty anymore. Yay!

Today is my last day off until next Saturday. How much does that suck? I work the next 6 days, then I get to drive to LA for the weekend to visit the family. It seems I won't be able to get any rest for awhile...I hope I'm not a total bitch by next weekend.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Powered by Blogger Blogarama - The Blog Directory