Thursday, January 20, 2005

I don't like no cream pie!

Did you know there's actually a show called Texas Justice? What the fuck is Texas justice? Do they shoot at each other until there's just one person left, and that person walks out the winner? Do they try to execute those that are in the wrong? Actually, I'm watching it now to try to find out the answers to these questions...and others! No, I'm just kidding. I really am watching it though. This show is ridiculous. The plaintiff is suing the defendent for $160. Apparently the two women used to be best friends; the defendent had to go to rehab, and the plaintiff bought her some things like food and underwear (?) that she never got reimbursed for. The defendent's reason for never paying back her friend? They were lovers! The plaintiff, however, disagreed with this allegation, so she repeatedly yelled...yep, you guessed it..."I don't like no cream pie!" The audience seemed to love this. Boy, Texas justice sure is weird.

Even weirder are the GlaxoSmithKline promo commercials they keep showing at each commercial break. What the fuck? "We're so great! Sure, we spend millions of dollars to make medicine that might possibly kill people and we market it anyways without really knowing...but without us, where would you be?" It's like those commercials about how great the plastic industry is.

I just ate a huge-ass fucking burrito. Usually I can only eat about 2/3 of the burrito, but today...man. I'm so stuffed now. I fell asleep before eating last night though, so maybe that has something to do with it.

In other news, Republicans are finally starting to realize how stupid they are. No, no, wait - they are starting to read things, such as newspapers and magazines (wow!), that let them know how stupid they are. So, they might know it on some level, but it just doesn't register. Imagine that. Don't believe me? Check out this article, aptly titled "Is Fort Wayne, Ind., 1 beer short of six-pack?"

Hmm, what else? Got my hair done today...I look HOT. But, nothing new there.

4 Comments:

Blogger Busty Wilde said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

1/20/2005 08:39:00 PM  
Blogger Nancy Cunningham said...

wasn't there another post here before? boys boys boys. what the fuck.

1/22/2005 05:17:00 AM  
Blogger Busty Wilde said...

Wow, you have keen eyes. There was indeed another post; I decided it was causing too many problems to keep it up. That happens sometimes. Sigh.

1/22/2005 12:16:00 PM  
Blogger Nancy Cunningham said...

i hear that... there was a period there where the crapfest was my way of talking to a my "very hard to talk to in person" boyfriend, only i couldn't keep my nerve long enough to leave the posts up there for him to see them. and if he ever did, you're right, it was problematic to say the least. again, i say, "boys boys boys." i even had a secret blog for a while where i wrote whatever the fuck i wanted and didn't tell anyone about it. but that's no fun, having no one to read it and all.

1/22/2005 02:16:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Powered by Blogger Blogarama - The Blog Directory