Tuesday, March 08, 2005

tonight I...

...watched Fat Actress. It was pretty funny. I mean, parts of it were really funny, but overall it was alright. It was only the first episode though, so we'll see what happens.

...ate an entire burrito. I was really stuffed afterwards, but it was well worth it.

...painted my toenails a really girly pink color called "Holy Pink Pagoda!" (It's the one at the very bottom, on the left, if you are actually going to look.) I usually like brighter hot pinks and deep reds, but I figured I'd try something different.

...smoked a bowl of kush. It was very good, and it got me extremely high. That's always fun!

...never put any makeup on. I felt naked all day! (Okay, that second link really has nothing to do with me at all, I just found it kind of amusing for whatever reason.)

...stopped by my house for all of ten minutes. You know, to make sure it didn't burn down or anything.

...should have gone to bed a lot earlier. As in, before right now. (I probably also should have woken up before 3:30pm, but whatever.)

4 Comments:

Blogger Pannyxeos said...

Speaking of good weed, I smoked a nice fat bowl of trainwreck after work yesterday. Mm.. Tasty!

Oh yeah, and Fat Actress, eh... She's fat, I get that already...

3/08/2005 11:09:00 AM  
Blogger Busty Wilde said...

What color did you paint your toenails then, fc?

And, was it the one I packed when you were here, kayaboy?

3/09/2005 05:49:00 PM  
Blogger The Armed Technician said...

You mean the dogs bollocks, the mutts nuts.

3/09/2005 06:36:00 PM  
Blogger Damien said...

Every hetro straind of DNA is currently flexing, but not in a gay way, in a manly way, but manly in a non gay sense, but non gay sense in a straight way.

3/10/2005 04:47:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Powered by Blogger Blogarama - The Blog Directory