Saturday, January 15, 2005

the fucking ants are back

Guess what I woke up to this morning? Okay, actually, that would be a random assortment of beeps and noises from my boyfriend's cell phone (he likes to set as many alarms as possible hoping he'll wake up when they go off; unfortunately, I'm the only one that ever hears them), the kids next door yelling and screaming, and weird dizzy spells from forgetting to take my medication. What I'm referring to, though, is a fucking trail of ants. As soon as I opened my eyes and focused on the wall across the room, I could see it. A long, thick trail of ants. Goddammit. What the fuck. Naturally, I grabbed the can of Raid and began spraying the whole trail, taking joy in watching the little ant bodies slide down the wall slick with poison. Now I just have to clean up the mess. The ants weren't in the area where I previously sprayed the poison, which I guess is good...but come on, what the fuck. There isn't even anything they would want, besides the water in the sink. I bet they represent some kind of lingering problem that I deal with superficially, but it's still there on some level, needing to be taken care of. Or, maybe they're just little ants doing their thing and I'm looking way to far into this. Either way, I guess, I hate them.

I'm drinking a latte. The day has officially begun.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Powered by Blogger Blogarama - The Blog Directory