Tuesday, March 15, 2005

yes, they're real

So, Thursday night, I as usual went to Jason's apartment after work. I knew Cindy was going to come over, and I couldn't decide if I wanted to be there or go home. I think I felt like I just didn't want to deal with how to react if or when she asked to feel my breasts again - but come on, we all know she was going to ask. Unfortunately, we didn't know what time she was coming over - we only knew the time she said she was leaving work in San Francisco and getting on the Bay Bridge to head over to the East Bay.

I started doing my naked yoga...I was probably only at it for about 30 minutes when we heard the buzzer. It was Cindy, and I ran into the bedroom to hide. I assumed if I was in there with the door shut, she'd never know I was there; just as she was walking by the door, though, Jason's cell phone rang from within the bedroom, and he opened the door to get it. So she saw me, and I felt stupid. She didn't say anything though, so I don't really think she realized what was going on.

As I said before, she had just come from work; this basically meant that she was wearing very little of anything...except makeup, because she was wearing a ton of that. As far as clothes, she was wearing an extremely tiny Strawberry Shortcake top (it would have looked great on a little girl) over a sportsbra paired with black stretchpants, leaving her entire midsection exposed. Her abs looked pretty good, at least from across the room, but she was a little overly skinny (as in too skinny).

I gave her the conditioner she had asked for (only two of the ten bottles she asked for, though), and she paid me and thanked me a bunch. She started talking about makeup, and she was saying how she really wanted to do my makeup. All I could think was, given the way she looked, that she'd make me up to look like another stripper, fake eyelashes and all. She again started telling me how pretty and cute I am, how she liked my hair, and how we should definitely go out sometime. She took out some coke and cut a few lines for herself; she said she likes to keep it on her so she can get guys high at the strip club and then take their money.

I thought maybe she was getting ready to go, but I could feel her looking at me from across the room. Then she said it: "Can I please just feel your boobs? They are so gorgeous!" And, without thinking, I immediately said yes - just like I knew I would. So she walked across the room and knelt next to where I was sitting on the couch (with Jason sitting right next to me), and then she put one of her hands on my right breast and started lightly rubbing and cupping it. Then she put her other hand on my left breast and began lightly squeezing.
"Wow, your breasts are so awesome, they're so big for natural boobs!"
"Thanks..."
"Do you want to feel mine now? So you can see what implants feel like?" she asked.
"Yeah, totally," I said.

She took my hand in hers and placed it on her large round breasts. I wasn't really sure what to do, so I moved my hand around her breast like she had done to mine.
"Here, do you want to see them? I'm wearing this sportsbra thing and you probably can't feel it very well. Jason, turn around for a minute."

Jason turned his head, which wasn't a problem - I think he already felt a bit awkward. She lifted up her Strawberry Shortcake shirt and her sportsbra to expose her breasts to me. She again picked up my hand and pressed it firmly against her chest, and then she she held her hand on mine as she moved my hand around her breast. She had me rub her nipple and let me press hard where the implants were, since I'd never really felt anything like that before. Really, her breasts felt hard, but I guess that's normal for implants.

She started saying how she wished she could see my breasts and how they're probably gorgeous. I didn't really respond to her saying that - like I said about the last time, maybe if she asks me again in the future, I'll oblige.

She got up from the floor and asked if I wanted to see some magic tricks. Apparently she studies magic from a magician or something. Kind of random. All I remember is her pulling a coin out of her bra that was supposed to be in my hand...

Jason went in the other room, and then she came close to me and wanted to show me her stretch marks on her ab area. She even pulled down her pants a little, but I didn't see her pussy or anything...it was more just to show me her hips. She didn't look as good up close as she did from around the room, but it's not like she looked bad or anything.

Cindy left shortly thereafter, but not after telling me multiple times how pretty I am, and how cute I am because I seem a bit shy. Was she saying this because I didn't flash her my tits? Everyone I know tells me how un-shy I am - I guess when compared to a stripper, though, I could seem shy. Maybe it was because I'm not used to feeling other chicks' breasts? I don't know. She said again how much she wants to take me out so she can turn me into a wild woman. She also asked if I've considered dancing, because I "totally have the body for it."
"Not seriously!" I replied.

10 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I'd buy that for a dollar!

3/15/2005 06:04:00 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

just how big are your boobies that seem to enamer strippers and such???

3/15/2005 06:29:00 AM  
Blogger Pannyxeos said...

I couldn't help myself from expecting some hardcore lesbian action in your little story. I kept thinking how much this sounded like the begining of some Penthouse or Playboy story. You should spice it up and submit it. = )

3/15/2005 08:20:00 AM  
Blogger mcgibfried said...

i swear... these stories are bad for my heart..... though they do promote heathy blood flow. ;)

3/15/2005 04:51:00 PM  
Blogger Snave said...

Thanks for the update. We're all looking forward to future installments!

3/16/2005 06:36:00 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

sindy was obviously breast fed as a baby.

3/16/2005 07:18:00 PM  
Blogger Busty Wilde said...

Hardcore lesbian action! That comes in the next installment. Maybe I'll add some fisting elements to it, too.

I think a lot of babies are breast fed...

3/17/2005 01:05:00 AM  
Blogger Damien said...

Ummm very interesting,
very interesting indeed. Ahhh I'm hooked, looking forward to the future stuff Busty.

3/17/2005 05:46:00 PM  
Blogger floatingwild said...

awwwww, man... how come things like that never happen to me??!! oh, probably cause i don't have big ol'boobies..

3/18/2005 11:56:00 AM  
Blogger Busty Wilde said...

Yeah, I guess tig ol' bitties do facilitate these situations occurring, don't they...

3/30/2005 01:53:00 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Powered by Blogger Blogarama - The Blog Directory