Saturday, March 12, 2005

are my breasts real?

Last Sunday was a pretty awesome day. Despite the fact that I had to work, I was working with one of my best friends (and obviously my favorite coworker), and it was a beautiful day, so that made it a bit more bearable. After we got off of work at 5, we headed to the Berkeley Marina to watch the sunset, and also because I was really in a picture taking mood. We stayed until it got dark and left when we began to feel unsafe (random homeless people and whatnot). Then we went to Target, where I love to spend money. Actually, I just love to spend money period, but Target makes it pretty easy. I dropped my friend off afterwards, and headed to my boyfriend's house. [I'm just going to call him Jason from now on.]

So, the burning question.

When I got to his house, there was a girl named Cindy there, the girlfriend of one of his friends. I had heard of her before, but I hadn't actually met her yet. She seemed friendly, as she introduced herself right when I walked in and told me she's heard so much about me and it was great to finally meet me. Hmm, that was nice, I thought. Did I mention the fact that she's a stripper for a living? This is an entirely different issue, but does it bother me that Jason has strippers come over sometimes (not to strip, but instead for other kinds of transactions)? Yes, a little, but I'll talk about that another time.

I had been there about five minutes when I finally took off my jacket. Instantly Cindy was asking me if my breasts are real.
"Yeah, they sure are," I told her.
"Wow, they're so beautiful!"
"Thanks," I told her.
"I haven't seen such big beautiful natural breasts in so long, especially since I have implants. I would love to feel your boobs, they're beautiful."

Okay, honestly, right then I was thinking, what the fuck? Did this chick honestly just say she wanted to feel my tits? I mean, I admit, the idea was intriguing, but I didn't really know how to respond to this. I don't think I really said anything, but then we went and sat on the couch to smoke a bowl. She kept telling me how cute I am and how I have such nice hair...and how my boobs are beautiful and she wishes she could just feel them. Then she said to Jason a few times something like "isn't she so hot? Don't you just feel so lucky to have her?" It was kind of cool. I liked the attention, because, well, I just love attention (am I an attention whore? I wouldn't go to that extreme, but I of course like being admired...). The situation was one I'd never been in before, but I'm certainly not complaining. It definitely made me notice, though, that girls can get away with a lot - if a guy sat there in front of my boyfriend and said I had nice tits, that guy would get punched in the face. But since Cindy is female, that makes it all okay. My boyfriend probably even liked this chick ogling my breasts. I can't say I didn't.

So, Cindy left a little while later. She asked me if I'd be interested in babysitting for her son sometime. She's younger than me (she's 23, and her son is 4), and I always feel like people that are younger than me are too young to have children, especially since I am still childless (on purpose). I mean, she has to strip all night to make money to support her kid. When it's time for me to have babies someday, I will definitely be in a financially secure situation. None of this sketchy stuff. Sorry, I went off on a tangent. She also wanted me to get her some conditioner from my work and said she'd come pick it up later in the week. She told Jason to give me her number, so we could go out or something sometime. It's all very interesting to me.

Before she left, she admired my breasts again. I knew if she came over again and expresed interest in my breasts again - as in wanting to feel them - I'd probably oblige.

So then she came over again last night, actually...

10 Comments:

Blogger mcgibfried said...

DAMN... double damn.... this post has seemed to have lost its ending. there should be a lengthy description of an amazing lesbian encounter and it seems to be cut off. please address this issue at your earliest convenience. thanks,
Fantasy Management.

3/12/2005 05:54:00 AM  
Blogger Pannyxeos said...

18 minutes away. = )

3/12/2005 07:58:00 AM  
Blogger Pannyxeos said...

Way off topic here, but this morning while I was channel surfing I found that infomercial for the magic bullet on three separate stations.

And eerily that Michael Jackson trial reenactment on E.

shiver

3/12/2005 10:27:00 AM  
Blogger Busty Wilde said...

I'll continue my story sometime today...probably sooner than later.

And yes, I was definitely awake for 4:20, and I celebrated accordingly.

The magic bullet commercial was on 3 different stations? Fuck me for sleeping in, I apparently missed some pretty exciting tv.

But I'm not disappointed I missed that creepy MJ shit.

3/12/2005 01:58:00 PM  
Blogger Busty Wilde said...

I want a magic bullet!

I don't want to be a skanky stripper!

3/13/2005 11:31:00 PM  
Blogger Snave said...

Are they real? I know you posted the question a few days ago, and I for one am still wondering.

I know mine are, painfully so. I look in the mirror and think I might be able to fit into a training bra, anyway. The profile view isn't much better... we're talking about looking like I'm 5-6 months along.

But heck, I'm a guy, so I shouldn't have to look at those things in that way, eh? Plus, that high school class reunion is coming up in August (I still haven't started working out, but there's always plenty of time, right?)

3/14/2005 07:22:00 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Did you not read the entry, Snave? She said they were real!

3/14/2005 02:08:00 PM  
Blogger Pannyxeos said...

I don't want a magic bullet!

I do want to be a skanky stripper!

3/14/2005 04:42:00 PM  
Blogger Damien said...

And now dancing on the mainstage...

Busty I'm sure you've just saved hundreds of avid readers the digusted weekly glare of some poor magazine store owner, no doubt there are convenience store workers across America wondering "Where the heck is that little trench coat wearing freaker". I shall remain tuned in as always.

3/14/2005 09:51:00 PM  
Blogger Busty Wilde said...

I'm all natural, baby...

snave - you still have time to lose the moobs before your reunion, if you are really motivated. It's really not important though...

kayaboy - why am I not surprised?

Damien - thanks for staying tuned in! Don't touch that dial!

Wait a sec...oh, nevermind.

3/15/2005 02:42:00 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Powered by Blogger Blogarama - The Blog Directory