Thursday, March 17, 2005

Come on Brittany, tell the truth!

Or at least share your secret with Kirstie Alley or something...

Brittany Murphy dismisses cocaine rumour


17/03/2005 - 14:49:01 Brittany Murphy is dismissing rumours that she owes her weight loss to cocaine.

Brittany Murphy is dismissing rumours that she owes her weight loss to cocaine.

The '8-Mile' actress insists that she's never tried it - and has in fact never even seen it. She also says that she's too highly-strung for drugs and imagines her heart would explode.

Dismissing talk that she's had plastic surgery since her star turn in 1995's 'Clueless', she says she's broken her nose three times and has never gotten it fixed. She says that "changed the shape of it but it made it wider".

(borrowed from this site)

2 Comments:

Blogger Damien said...

I was going to say that I've never really though much of our young Brit, but her nose, ahhh it reminds me of my own, yet I've never broken my snowzer.

3/17/2005 06:04:00 PM  
Blogger Busty Wilde said...

I was definitely not saying anything is wrong with it...

3/19/2005 01:07:00 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Powered by Blogger Blogarama - The Blog Directory