Monday, January 03, 2005

I fucking hate ants, goddammit

Well, let me be more specific. I hate them when they're in my living area, eating my food and making messes that I have to clean up. I've spent the last hour or so trying to clean up after them - their little dead bodies saturated with poison on my countertops, in my cupboards, on the walls; the little mounds of dirt they created when they decided to inhabit my lovely plants and make tunnels in the potting soil; the box of sugar they decided to claim as their own. Fuck them, seriously. They always come inside during the winter - the rain and the cold forces them inside, into my nice, warm, dry abode. This occurrence, in turn, invites even more spiders to come bother me than the usual amount; living on the side of a hill with trees and ivy and whatnot right outside provides a nice living environment already, but with all the tasty ants roaming around inside, of course they're going to come join us.

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I had this problem in my first two apartments. I discovered hot shot kitchen bug killer spray is the most awesome thing evar! My first place was especially bad, they would form these thick trails leading from the kitchen trashcan, along a yardstick leaning against the wall that touched the can, up the pantry door to some little hole in the wall.

I took great pleasure in hozing down the trail and watching them fall off into a little pile. Usually had to reapply every few months, but it certainly solved the problem immediately! Allegedly it's "food safe" so I guess it isn't slowly poisoning me... yet. /bryan

1/04/2005 05:50:00 PM  
Blogger Nancy Cunningham said...

yo, dude, try fleas.

worst. fucking. shit. ever.

the fuckers WILL NOT DIE. and they're elusive as all hell. just when you think you got him, he's magically gone.

1/05/2005 12:57:00 PM  
Blogger Busty Wilde said...

Have I mentioned the success I've had with the spray poison? I haven't seen an ant in days. Finally! Die, motherfuckers!

1/09/2005 10:29:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Powered by Blogger Blogarama - The Blog Directory