Monday, December 13, 2004

it's been another while

So much work to do.
What will I do with my life?
Only time will tell.

I want to fuck with the colors on my blog, changing how it looks. Just a little bit, nothing too outrageous. It's just so bland how it is now, which really doesn't represent me very well. I'm a very colorful person, and I love all kinds of bright colors. Bright and interesting.

Hey, I had an awesome dream about Kim Deal last night. The Pixies were playing a show around here, somewhere in the Bay Area (either Berkeley or SF...I think it was Berkeley), and she recognized me from various other shows I've been to where she played throughout the last year...and she invited me to go back stage and chill. I don't really remember much else, unfortunately, but she was super nice and super cool. The other Pixies were nice too, but she was really nice to me, and she thought it was cool how much I love her. The occurrence of the dream itself probably had something to do with me falling asleep next to my computer, which happened to be playing Pixies songs until I woke up and shut it off at 4am, but, well, you know. It was still awesome nonetheless.

Can I just say that I hate making decisions that could potentially change the rest of my life? I should get excited about them (maybe?) , but I worry to the point of inaction. That's no good.

3 Comments:

Blogger billy d williams said...

love the new colors baby

12/14/2004 06:15:00 AM  
Blogger Busty Wilde said...

I'm so glad you noticed!! Thanks :D

12/14/2004 06:53:00 PM  
Blogger GTX said...

"True colors" are "Living Colors"

12/15/2004 05:26:00 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Powered by Blogger Blogarama - The Blog Directory