Monday, November 29, 2004

fuck

Today was a fucking long-ass day. I woke up at 8, got ready, ran an "errand," opened the store at 10, worked for what seemed like forever, and now I'm here. I need to zone out for a few minutes. I'm gonna go to a friend's house in a little while. I wonder how that will go.

It's fucking freezing. I'm fucking freezing.

Over Thanksgiving I read another one of Bret Easton Ellis's books, Less Than Zero. It was good, I liked it. Maybe someday I'll go into more detail. Now I'm reading another of his books, The Informers.

I miss my friends. I wonder if anyone misses me.

Something is missing. Something is empty.

My nails need filing,
and I'm still fucking freezing.
Eggnog. Rum. Hooray!

Did you notice that was a haiku? Maybe a lame one, but still. A haiku. Come on.

4 Comments:

Blogger Busty Wilde said...

I am getting high,
smoking weed through my glass pipe.
This, I can't deny.

11/29/2004 07:19:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I miss you tremendously

11/29/2004 11:27:00 PM  
Blogger Busty Wilde said...

I miss you more than anything in the whole world

11/30/2004 08:41:00 AM  
Blogger GTX said...

Despite i'm a stranger, count on me, i'miss you to.

12/15/2004 05:31:00 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Powered by Blogger Blogarama - The Blog Directory