Saturday, November 06, 2004

I feel like shit right now

Anxious, panicking...I'm sitting here alone, in his bedroom. He's in the next room with his friend, the tv blaring. Actually, maybe the tv isn't in fact all that loud; all I can hear is muffled noises over the hum of the computer anyways. I cry. I wonder why I am crying. Not really though, because I know the reason. I just don't want to deal with it tonight.

I went to therapy today, which, as usual, was probably good for me. I cried a lot, more than I can ever remember crying in therapy before. I was supposed to see her yesterday at 5:30, but when I showed up she wasn't there; I only realized this after sitting in the waiting room for 20 minutes, and then later getting a call from her about 5 hours later apologizing. That just added to some other general shittiness that occurred yesterday, such as having to work longer to close the store because my boss went home sick (this is an entirely different, huge subject) and dealing with disgruntled employees/friends (well, just one really). Then there's the whole stupid-ass drama with another employee, who is fat, lazy, and stupid, and who likes to take credit for other people's work while doing as little fucking work as possible. Oh, and she likes to instigate shit too. Sounds like a real winner, eh? (I may have just given the impression that there are many employees at my job - this is definitely not true. There's only one more I haven't described in this paragraph, besides myself. But, I think I've been describing myself all along...)

I was just wondering why he hasn't come in to check on me...but then he did. I must be psychic.

3 Comments:

Blogger GTX said...

Renaissance, my dear, renaissance. To sleep and awake. Life sparks. Dreams fulfill it self. Love to love you baby B]

3/04/2005 07:58:00 AM  
Blogger Busty Wilde said...

Yes, work definitely sucks! I wish I didn't have to do it so often.

3/04/2005 08:17:00 PM  
Blogger vbkim said...

Who came up with this work thing anyway. Can't we all just barter?

6/23/2005 04:03:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Powered by Blogger Blogarama - The Blog Directory