Wednesday, October 27, 2004

dude, it's been awhile

I'm eating some lasagna that I just microwaved. Stouffer's five cheese lasagna, or some shit like that. Did you know that Nestle owns Stouffer's? I saw that on the box. Once it was a question on Jeopardy!. Well, really, I guess it was an answer. I always like to read the cartons and boxes of food items...it's interesting the stuff you'll learn sometimes. Like how one serving of my fucking Ben and Jerry's Chubby Hubby ice cream has like over half of the "recommended" daily amount of fat. I probably didn't even want to know that, really.

I'm reading The Rules of Attraction, by Bret Easton Ellis. I decided since I love the fucking movie, I should read the book. So far I love the book - I just started and I'm already halfway through. It's nice having a book to look forward to reading when I get home from work - there's a certain amount of comfort I identify with that feeling. I love reading. While I was at the bookstore, I bought a few of his other books - Less Than Zero and The Informers. I will begin those as soon as I finish my current one. I really like Easton's writing style, I want to read all of his books now.

I guess there's really no reason that I haven't been writing that much lately, other than being occupied, or at least being under the impression that I'm occupied. A lot of times I want to write something, even just like a random thought that pops into my head, but I just wonder what the point is. I feel dumb just writing one sentence or something, but I guess it's better than not writing at all. I'll probably start posting multiple times a day again...at least for a little while.

I think I'll go get stoned now.

2 Comments:

Blogger Uneasy Rider said...

Keep posting away, Babe. Have you tried Marie Colander's line of tv-dinners? mmmmm... yummy. Prolly has lots of fat, though - that's why it tastes good. I got stoned and drunk every day for 4 years while I was in college; sobered up for another year so I could graduate on the 5-year plan, then I drank every day for about another 8 years. Been clean and sober over 15 years now. That's all.

10/28/2004 11:33:00 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

you should just write when you think of something you like, no matter what, the point would be to try to understand yourself anyways - there's a point.

10/31/2004 07:39:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Powered by Blogger Blogarama - The Blog Directory