Sunday, October 10, 2004

confusion surrounds me

Feelings are weird. Emotions are confusing. I'm perplexed. I hate how emotions get in the way of my rational and logical thought processes, clouding the whole thought chain until nothing makes sense anymore. It's like standing on one side of bridge and looking at the other side, knowing the necessary steps to get there...but half the steps are missing, and even though you know they're there (or are at least pretty sure they are) despite being invisible, all of a sudden it just doesn't make cognitive sense why you would know they were there, even if they aren't. So, you don't take that step forward, that little jump. Will you fall? Will you be supported somehow by some unknown, unseen force? Who knows? Apparently I'd rather just sit here and wait for something to appear out of nothing.

4 Comments:

Blogger Uneasy Rider said...

Sounds like you need another bong hit.

10/11/2004 06:15:00 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

That just confused me

10/11/2004 11:22:00 AM  
Blogger Busty Wilde said...

I think I always need another bong hit... :D

10/11/2004 01:23:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

"Apparently I'd rather just sit here and wait for something to appear out of nothing"

Its never going to come. If that is really how you are living then you are in the same boat as me. Death is the only good thing that will ever come to someone like us.

10/12/2004 03:41:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Powered by Blogger Blogarama - The Blog Directory