Saturday, May 22, 2004

So no shower yet...

...but at least I'm stoned. Right?

So yesterday, this guy Patrick who used to work down the street from me until he got fired about a week ago came back to the store to visit me.  He worked at Noah's, and I guess his boss accused him of taking $600. Did he do it? I don't know, he says he didn't but who knows. He just turned 18 a few weeks ago, and he has 420 tattooed on his left wrist, which I think is all too awesome (but what about when he "grows up" and wants to join the "real world"?). Last week, the day he got fired (maybe it was Tuesday or something, I honestly don't remember), he ended up getting super drunk and passing out in our backyard. (Our store shares a backyard with Ritz Cameras.) I had given the Ritz guys a disposable camera I took from their store to develop for me (for free, naturally) and Patrick took like every single picture that had me in it. Anyways, when he showed up yesterday randomly, he happened to open his wallet for something and the first picture in his little plastic picture thing that people stick in their wallets was me. ME. As in, one of the pictures of me he stole he took the time to cut to that size and put it in his fucking wallet. I totally have some weird effect on people...honestly this isn't even out of the ordinary for a day in my life. Like the day when the random guy on outside my work came up to me and was staring at me, so I yelled at him "Um, do I KNOW you?" "No," he said, "but now I have your picture!" he said as he took my picture and ran away. He returned the picture of me to me about a month later, which his number on the back. However, it had been crumpled kind of like he was squeezing it in one hand as he jerked off with the other. See what I mean?

1 Comments:

Blogger Busty Wilde said...

Hahaha...so that's the effect, eh?

5/22/2004 04:23:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Powered by Blogger Blogarama - The Blog Directory