Wednesday, May 19, 2004

Kim just left. It's about 11:30, and I have to get up by 6am tomorrow. Hopefully I will actually get up instead of letting my alarm go for about 2 hours before I decide to do something about it. I guess that means I shouldn't do any oxy before bed, that tends to make me especially comatose the morning after. Unless I get to sleep for at least 12 hours, that is. I'm going to try to be in bed by midnight (which seems doubtful to me, but let's think positively) so I can be up by 6 and leave the house at around 7:15 to catch the bus at 7:26. Then I will be at work at around 8:26, which will give me time to get coffee, count the money, and maybe do a line or two in the back room. Haha, just kidding.

So I cleaned up my kitchen area a lot and finally took the double burner I bought out of the box. I cooked for the very first time since I've moved in here! It was very exciting. Simple, but exciting. I made some pasta - I was just excited to be able to have clean dishes to do that, let alone a clean countertop and space to do anything. Yay.

I'm smoking a bowl and I just did a line...I think I'll do something productive for about the next 5 minutes.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Powered by Blogger Blogarama - The Blog Directory