Sunday, May 16, 2004

Peaches

Boy am I high. I had to work today, which sucked, but really it wasn't all that bad. It was pretty slow so I didn't get stressed out like I all too often do.  Then I came home and took some oxy, and smoked some pot, and did some more oxy, and smoked some more pot, and I'm still continuing the cycle. The weird thing about me and oxy is that instead of making me feel all lazy and tired, it makes me want to get up and do shit. I've already cleaned some dishes (which seriously is a huge accomplishment for me) and started cleaning the bathroom. Let's talk about that for a moment. I have this problem where I get easily distracted...I always want everything clean, so I start cleaning one thing and then realize something else needs to be cleaned so I'll start doing that and then I wind up starting so much that nothing ever gets done. Then it looks worse than it did to begin with. Sigh. This is something I need to work on.

I went to this crazy concert on Friday night at the Fillmore. Peaches. I honestly still don't know what I think about it. All week I was wondering what the fuck to expect...and when we finally got there (Tim and I), I probably couldn't have even imagined the diversity of the crowd. I don't really feel like going into it right now. But, it was interesting, to say the least. Don't get me wrong, her music is great. I think really I was just wishing I had some certain drugs...

I'm all itchy.


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Powered by Blogger Blogarama - The Blog Directory