Wednesday, May 19, 2004

So I took a shower. A really long one, it was like 45 minutes long. I would have stayed in longer, probably, except the hot water supply was rapidly diminishing. I shaved my legs, but only until just above the knee. Again, I would have gone all the way up had there been more hot water. Oh well. What's up with that anyways?

I can't believe it's already after 6:30. I feel like I wasted another whole day. I really should clean up something in my room. I realized last night as I was pulling pots and pans from a box that I packed all my shit up just about a year ago now. And I'm just unpacking pots (I still have a lot more boxes) so I can wash them (who knows about using them). Hmm. It makes me think maybe I don't really need all the stuff I have in boxes if I've gone a year without it and still have no motivation to unpack anything. I should sell everything, maybe make a little bit of cash. That would rule.

Okay, I have to go get dressed and whatnot. I don't know why I feel the need to update this everytime I do something today, but, you know, whatever.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Powered by Blogger Blogarama - The Blog Directory