Wednesday, May 19, 2004

So, it's 4:30 on Wednesday afternoon. I just got up about a half hour ago - 3:54 on my alarm clock to be exact. Yes, I had set the alarm for noon...and I repeatedly hit snooze until I actually got up almost 4 hours later. Nothing unusual for me there.

Thank god I have the day off - I worked six days in a row before today. And let me tell you, that sucked. Working retail that many days in a row, I start to hate people, hate their questions, hate their comments, their clothes, their attitudes...but I still love their money. I wish I could just take all their money. And oh do I try.

I'm trying to decide what to do right now. My choices are shower, sit here and fuck around on the computer, sit here and do something other than fuck around on the computer, or maybe not sit here but not shower and instead clean my room or something. And my room really, really needs to be cleaned. I don't know what it is with me. I have some kind of aversion to cleaning my room. More than most people. It's not like I just don't like cleaning, because I do...I think there's some kind of psychological issue going on here. I tried bringing it up in therapy like 2 weeks ago but I wasn't really sure how to explain myself. But she definitely agreed it's the opposite end of the OCD (obsessive-compulsive disorder) spectrum from where I used to be. Ah, the brain. How much fun you are to deal with sometimes.

I think I'm going to hit my pipe and see what happens and where I end up.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Powered by Blogger Blogarama - The Blog Directory