Saturday, April 17, 2004

Man. I totally just woke up, at like, 5:30. Yes, pm. And my alarm was set for 11:30am. And yes, I was indeed hitting snooze every nine minutes between 11:30am and 5:30pm. Can you believe that? I can, it's not really all that out of the ordinary. But I really didn't want to wake up so late, I kind of wanted to get up at a reasonable hour and be productive. You know, clean my room, run some errands, shit like that.

I really want to see Kill Bill Vol. 2. I was supposed to go yesterday with some friends, but it was sold out everywhere by the time we tried to buy tickets at like, noon. That sucked. So I'm thinking maybe tonight I'll go to Tim and Patrick's and watch Volume 1. I'd still rather go see Vol. 2, but it will be good to refresh my memory I guess, right?

Okay, shower time. I wish I had a lot of drugs.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Powered by Blogger Blogarama - The Blog Directory