Friday, July 22, 2005

oh, what to do...

I briefly considered writing a post about my hatred of Mr. Underhill, which seems to be the trend these days, but after thinking about it only momentarily, the phrase "been there, done that" came to mind. Besides, why waste my precious time writing about such a lowly individual?

Doesn't it seem like the stupidest people always think of themselves too highly, almost as though to prove to others they really are worth something when really they're just too stupid to realize, well, just how stupid and worthless they are? Yeah, that's right, stupid people are worthless.

No, actually, without so many stupid people, the world would be pretty boring, wouldn't it?

So now I bring in the point of the title of this post. However, at the moment, I can't remember it. Goddamned drugs.

Oh, right.

Once again, it's after midnight, I have to be at work tomorrow morning, and I'm getting yet another burst of energy mixed with the compulsive feeling to start a cleaning task I don't possibly have the time or energy to complete right now. This happens every night. Sometimes I do actually start whatever task I'm obsessing over; sometimes I'm actually able to distract myself long enough until I fall asleep. What will I do tonight? I decided to blog and see how much time I could spend doing this, and then I'll see what I'm left with.

I could organize some of my billions of printed pictures or some of my billions of digital pictures. I could go through and reread all my past blog posts and delete the ones I don't like anymore, edit those where I talk shit about people that they might now possibly see. I could clean off my desk, paint my nails, hang up clothes, exercise...fuck. I'll just keep writing.

I saw Charlie and the Chocolate Factory tonight. It was awesome, as is anything starring Johnny Depp. I'd definitely recommend seeing it, if my opinion matters at all.

Okay, I'm getting tired...I'd better take advantage of this.

+ + +

9 Comments:

Blogger Robin Alexa said...

What did Mr. Underhill do?

7/22/2005 07:47:00 AM  
Blogger SS said...

I am really enjoying the "I hate Mr. Underhill" posts.

LOL! I crack myself up. I'm bored and I think I will make up a banner or something for my blog that says "I hate Mr. Underhill".

Maybe that's too immature.

7/23/2005 08:04:00 PM  
Blogger floatingwild said...

hey busty!!happy birthday!!

can someone clue me in to why everyone hates underhill? --

7/23/2005 09:43:00 PM  
Blogger floatingwild said...

... and oh, yeah.. where did spudmonkey go>?

7/23/2005 09:44:00 PM  
Blogger mcgibfried said...

i don't so much hate the guy... it's more of a "if he died i'd chuckle" kind of thing...

but that's just me.

7/24/2005 03:36:00 PM  
Blogger Robin Alexa said...

But why???? I totally missed out on what happened!!

7/24/2005 03:38:00 PM  
Blogger Busty Wilde said...

binsk - I think he's just a jackass in general, and he's hated for that. But, for further information, you can check out these posts by sandra, buck williams, another one by sandra, and this and this by this guy. Then there's Fisting Champ's declaration...

Hope that helps a little bit.

7/24/2005 06:39:00 PM  
Blogger Robin Alexa said...

Wow. That's some crazy stuff. Thanks for the info.

7/25/2005 03:51:00 PM  
Blogger floatingwild said...

i am still searching for spudmonkey.. and i lost his email address.. help!

7/27/2005 07:10:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Powered by Blogger Blogarama - The Blog Directory