Thursday, May 12, 2005

sheee-it

Damn, it's been awhile. I'm kind of excited about this new mobile posting shit - now I can post terrible things about my work as they happen. Or, I can take awesome pictures (of cool shit, of course) and share them. Whenever I see a funny-looking person from now on, BAM! Your funny-lookingness is now my funny picture. Of course, I try to do that sometimes now already, but the pictures never come out. Fucking cell phone cameras, my real cameras are so much better.

So part of the reason I haven't been posting lately is I've been so lazy...err, busy. First off, I'm in the middle of moving, if "in the middle" means I've barely moved a few boxes over to the new apartment from the old place. I'd probably say I'm closer to the "beginning" of moving than "in the middle" really, but, you know, "in the middle" sounds so much better. Quick tangent: yesterday I went to Subway to buy some ice cream for lunch (I feel like there are so many things wrong with that sentence, but just stick with me), and there was a sign in the window that said something like "FREE DRINK" BEFORE 11AM. I love when people use quotation marks incorrectly - it's like, are you really getting a free drink, or are you getting a freshly smuggled illegal alien named "free drink"? You never know, do you. So anyways, yeah, I'm moving. More space + less rent = happy Busty.

I've also been preparing for the trip to Honduras. We went and got our passports last week; we should get them next week, right before we're supposed to leave. I still need to buy a bathing suit, which I'm kind of nervous about. I'm sure I won't be the worst looking one around, but I worry about things like being seen in a bathing suit for the first time in awhile. I'd like to get a little color on my Scandinavian white flesh too, so after I burn for the first few days, hopefully my skin will be crispy enough to start turning brownish. Yes! I'll definitely apply some fake tanner before we go, though. Definitely.

Well, I have more to say, but I'm getting tired and it's getting late, and if I save some stuff to say, I'm more likely to post again tomorrow. That would be pretty cool. 'Til then, my faithful followers...



Damn, I'm high.

+

4 Comments:

Blogger Busty Wilde said...

Yeah, that sounds good, as long as you don't take any funny pictures of me trying on bathing suits.

5/12/2005 08:40:00 AM  
Blogger floatingwild said...

i hate self-tanners. i always apply them wrong and end up looking dirty. i usually go to a tanning salon- but, i have noticed that when i am in the sun i will develope a rash (eww?) since bed tanning. i hate shopping for bathing suits and i really want to move in with my boyfriend...i think i will start packing today. i've missed your blogs.. glad your back!

5/12/2005 09:15:00 AM  
Blogger Busty Wilde said...

You need to get one of those self tanners that have the dye in them so you know where you're putting it - that's the only way I don't wind up looking a streaky orange color. Start packing your stuff, who knows what will happen! And my blogs have missed you too. :)

5/12/2005 10:00:00 AM  
Blogger floatingwild said...

"who knows what will happen" that is what scares me.. but for some odd reason when you wrote it i agreed and felt a little relief.

5/12/2005 01:40:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Powered by Blogger Blogarama - The Blog Directory