Friday, April 22, 2005

let's try this out

Okay, so I'll give this a shot...maybe I will try to talk about my life, or something.

Yesterday was 4/20 (yay!), and I was very excited about this stoner holiday. I mean, the celebration of this stoner new year of sorts really goes on until 4/29 - for me at least. In the past I've stayed awake until 4:20am, the first 4:20 on 4/20, but I guess I'm just getting older or something - I couldn't do it this year. I was so comfortable in bed! I did smoke as soon as I got up around 8:00, but that's nothing out of the ordinary (I do that every morning). I tried to get more stoned than usual though, you know, for the sake of celebrating and whatnot.

[I'm pausing right here, I have to go wash of this Zia Fresh Papaya Enzyme Mask I have on!]

So I remained high all day, left work early to go get more high...and then came home and promptly fell asleep. I was pretty disappointed when I woke up at 2 minutes to midnight. I had slept through 4/20. Damn! Good thing it's a stoner holiday though, so if you (kind of like me) missed 4/20 the first time around, you still have a week and a half to celebrate. Yay!

This morning when I woke up, I got stoned again as I was getting ready for work. Being stoned is the only way I can deal with being at my job, I swear. It makes it more interesting, at least, and the customers I have to help are way easier to deal with. I also actually took my medication before work - antidepressants and sedatives (Paxil and Ativan). I often take my Paxil at night, when I realize as I'm lying in bed trying to fall asleep that I forgot to take my pill that day - a realization that only registers because my body is beginning to go through the uncomfortable physical withdrawal symptoms, such as the room spinning and the feeling of electric shocks going through my entire body. Doesn't that sound pleasant? When I take it before work, I tend to not get these symptoms (unless I forget to take it until the following night), and I also tend to be in a better mood. The sedative isn't necessary, but it makes me less anxious, so I can indeed be in a good mood. Ohh I have all kinds of medication stories, some day.

Work sucked as usual, but not as much as it could have, because at least I was working with one of the few people I like, Lex. We smoked a bowl after work - I totally turned her into a stoner! Awesome. Well, maybe not a stoner, but at least a moderate smoker of ganja. Then I drove to my boyfriend's house, where a friend of mine was just walking up to visit. We smoked a few bowls, my friend left, and then...I can't remember. I think I ate a sandwich and watched some tv. I drank a Fat Tire, I know that at least. I went through some pictures - I have thousands of pictures sitting on my boyfriend's living room floor that I'm trying to organize - and I tried to pick some bad ones to throw out. This picture project seems to be taking forever. I also spent some time tonight reading more about aperture and depth of field, so I can learn how to use my camera inside and out. It's so interesting!

Now I'm getting ready for bed...I'll probably smoke some more pot, drink some water, and read some more in my book about chakras. I got this ginger oil last week that is supposed to help with detoxification if I put it near my lymph nodes. My chakra book says the drainage chakras (lymph nodes, really) are most importantly behind the knees, in the groin, and by each clavicle. I think I first have to do some meditation exercises to get the negative energy moving so it can be drained in the first place, though. Hmm. I probably sound like some kind of hippy or something, eh?

+ + + + + +

2 Comments:

Blogger floatingwild said...

hmm.. i never tried paxil.. zoloft and celexa, valium and xanax.temazapam to sleep.chakra drainage? yeah, sounds a little hippie ;) enjoyed reading about your 'day'.

4/22/2005 10:50:00 AM  
Blogger SS said...

i was once on paxil. also lexapro, zoloft, and wellbutrin-xl. they tried to also put me on seroquel, that shit sucked. i find that a nice zoloft/wellbutrin cocktail produces quite pleasant results. wellbutrin ROCKS!

anyways, i stopped taking my meds.

4/22/2005 08:23:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Powered by Blogger Blogarama - The Blog Directory