Tuesday, September 21, 2004

I love packages!

Today wasn't all that bad. It started when I woke up at his house (despite my better thinking) and then had sex (again, despite my better thinking - but I can't say I didn't enjoy it). I got home at around 9:40am, got ready for work, and was there at about 11:05 (5 minutes late, not too bad). I ate Indian food for lunch (chicken tikka masala...mmm) and worked until 7. When I got home, there was a package from Amazon waiting for me. I ordered that new book about the Bush family by Kitty Kelley, The Family, the Rules of Attraction DVD (I already have it, but I neglected to put the DVD back into its case for so long that now it doesn't play anymore without skipping five hundred times - I love the movie, so I figured I'd buy it again), and the new Mr. Show season 4 DVD that just came out today. No, I'm not into Star Wars. Fuck that shit. But this Mr. Show DVD is awesome, I haven't seen a lot of these episodes actually - and I've been laughing out loud like the whole time.

The Beastie Boys show was completely awesome. They played so many good songs, and I got pretty fucked up...and not from the one beer I bought for $12 (fuck that, man). A few songs from their latest CD (radio singles mostly), a few oldies (like Paul Revere and Brass Monkey - very cool), some of the more popular songs from their last CD, like Intergalactic and Body Movin', some stuff to show off Mix-Master Mike's talents, and even some instrumental stuff. I saw the Beastie Boys playing instruments! Very hot. I fucking love those guys.

Pixies show this Friday. What will I have to look forward to once it finally passes?

2 Comments:

Blogger Uneasy Rider said...

Now this is more in line with the misadventures we come to expect! But whose house did you wake up at? A regular BF, some dude you know (fuck-buddy type thing), or did you have to ask his name afterwards? I can't blame you for passing on the $12 beers, though. Gimme a break.

9/22/2004 12:12:00 PM  
Blogger Pannyxeos said...

Hey there girl, man I need to borrow the Kitty Kelley book. GWB the cokehead, got to love it.

9/23/2004 11:19:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Powered by Blogger Blogarama - The Blog Directory