Thursday, September 16, 2004

holy fucking shit

So, Rick James died of a "heart attack," but had all these drugs in his system...

"Toxicology revealed the presence of the following drugs: Alprazolam (Xanax), Diazepam (Valium), Bupropion (Wellbutrin), Citalopram (Celexa), Hydrocodone (Vicodin), Digoxin, Chlorpheniramine, methamphetamine, and cocaine," the statement said.

Wait, what's Chlorpheniramine? According to
Encarta, nothing cool. What about Digoxin? A heart stimulant? That sounds exactly like what someone on coke and meth needs in their system, eh? Although, I'm not one to criticize, I suppose. And come on, why would you take valium and xanax together? Maybe to balance out the meth and coke...but doesn't that seem like an overload? Why take so many drugs just to have them balance/cancel each other out? Why not just enjoy each one separately? Again, I'm one to talk. Suddenly, I feel almost a little bit bad for critiquing the Super Freak's ultimate exit.

Don't think I've done all those drugs just because I'm talking about them. But don't think I haven't, either...

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I'm guessing you haven't done 2 of those drugs...maybe 3 of them =O

9/17/2004 03:45:00 PM  
Blogger Busty Wilde said...

Actually, I haven't done a whopping five (5!) of those drugs. Maybe I'm a wimp. Maybe I just take other, similar stuff instead...

9/17/2004 05:03:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Powered by Blogger Blogarama - The Blog Directory