Tuesday, September 14, 2004

resevoir dogs

I'm watching Resevoir Dogs right now and being very productive! I finally bought my own copy - when I used to live with my ex, I could just watch his, but then we moved apart, and, well, you know. I washed some dishes just now, and I'm about to wash some more. I got my hair done earlier, went to the market, and reorganized my cupboard. Best of all, I have remained pretty stoned throughout the day! I have nothing too exciting to report on now, but maybe in a little while...

1 Comments:

Blogger Uneasy Rider said...

I thought this blog was about misadventures?! Except for a few comments about packing a bowl and staying high all day long, it sounds like your day didn't differ much from that of Laverne DeFazio. Hope you're enjoying the new car, though. Don't forget to change the oil once in a while. :-)

9/15/2004 01:37:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Powered by Blogger Blogarama - The Blog Directory