Tuesday, September 14, 2004

a new day

So...being that I totally fell asleep yesterday at like 6pm, it is now only barely 10am and I'm wide awake and already showered. And, I have today off! Awesome. I'm getting my hair done today - my color and highlights touched up, and then maybe a little bit of a trim. I don't want it any shorter, just a trim - I want to get my hair a little longer. I just packed my first bowl of the day, and I'm about to hit it...

[deep inhale]

Mmmmm. Nice. Very nice. My plans for today include: cleaning my room (surprise! - although, in reality, how often do I actually do this and get anything done? Not too often.), going to the market (I am DYING for a Dr. Pepper right now. I can't believe I let myself finish off my supply before getting more. Fuck fuck fuck.), getting some coffee, and perhaps some other not too exciting things. I would like to go shopping, but I probably won't. Clothes shopping, that is. I would also like to do some laundry, but, again, I probably won't.

In other news, I FUCKING GOT A NEW CAR. Extremely awesome. No more bus, no more crackheads, no more walking in nasty weather, no more freaky taxi rides. Yay!! I am so totally excited. It's a Mitsubishi Lancer, and my parents surprised me with it when I went to visit them in LaLa Land last weekend. Thanks guys! Seriously, it was definitely a shocker. While I admit I had no idea what that car was before I actually drove it, I am now IN LOVE with it. Not just in love with it because it's a car, and it's mine - but the car itself is great. It handles well, drives smoothly, I feel safe in it, and I can go really fast. Everything I need. :D

[blows smoke kisses]

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Powered by Blogger Blogarama - The Blog Directory