Friday, August 27, 2004

hottie

Man, it's fucking hot out today. I just watered some of my plants - my oregano, for example, was starting to wilt. I've already been up for almost 2.5 hours - I really can't believe it. I talked on the phone for awhile, chatted on the internet for awhile, took my trash out, watered my plants...and that's about it. I did throw on a little bit of clothes, just to cover myself as I took the trash out. If it was up to me though, I'd just walk around naked, it's fucking hot enough. Plus, that way maybe I'd actually get some sun on my body! It seems like no matter how much I'm out in the sun (which is like, every day), I'm still white, only slightly tanned. I guess that's the Scandinavian and other Northern European in me, ja?

Got in yet another fight with the ex today...that's the reason I got up, actually. He did just call though to find out my address to send flowers. Sigh. I do like flowers though.

Just to reiterate, I've been up almost 2.5 hours...and my pipe is still empty. Wow, that must be some kind of record. I should pack that shit up right now, whaddya think? I would like to take a shower as well, maybe shave everything. It's far more fun when I'm shaving for someone else, though.

A fish died in the aquarium, probably sometime during the night. One of the peacock fishes - looks like the pirrhana tore it to shreds. There are like, huge chunks missing. Oh, you silly little aggressive fish.

Beastie Boys in San Francisco - only 3 weeks away! And the PIXIES in Berkeley - 4 weeks! What a most awesome week that will be. I can't wait to get all fucked up to celebrate.

5 Comments:

Blogger GTX said...

Sorry bad old english, i'm from Portugal(Figo, soccer player), here the sun shines for almost 366 days(not as much as California, for sure) and myself i can't get tanned enough, i think it's the thc. The fighting is on our mitocondrial dna, so "fighting" is good to balance the heart(in correct doses)but if he's trying hard he must feel something with you(i think). Look the pipe also have some rights, and you are not Popeye, so i'm glad that you do what you want and feel, take it easy. Here we say "not so much to land and no so much to sea"(more or less translated). Sorry for your fishy, he sure have lost so much from life, maybe it was the heat that have awake some instincts in the pirrhana, you know, hot watwer fishes are agressive indeed. Ok, you got to fight for your right to party so punch'em all, don't miss any party(good ones)'cause life's to short, i know (i'm 39). By and don't delete this one.(i'm a little to sensible)

8/30/2004 04:54:00 AM  
Blogger Busty Wilde said...

I'm really really hot!

8/30/2004 10:52:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

...fuckin' hot?

8/31/2004 09:05:00 PM  
Blogger Busty Wilde said...

You know it!

8/31/2004 10:39:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

11/29/2004 07:25:00 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Powered by Blogger Blogarama - The Blog Directory