Saturday, August 14, 2004

I slept for 15 hours

Today I woke up at 7:30pm. Not from a nap or anything - that's actually the time I woke up from sleeping through the night. I had gone to bed at 4:30am, thinking I'd get up in the afternoon around 1 or something. Nope. Man, I feel like if I ever told a doctor that I can just sleep for 15 hours straight they would want to run tests on me or something.

When I woke up I took a shower - I felt disgusting and dirty for sleeping for so long. Then I cleaned up slightly and did some dishes. I cooked myself some dinner - sautéed vegetables with rice (so quick and easy, and tasty!) - and now I'm extremely full. Now I think I'll smoke a bowl to lessen the uncomfortable feeling of being stuffed, and possibly clean some more. What I really need to do is hang up some of my clothes that are all over my floor, but I feel like every time I pick something up off the floor a spider crawls out. And I fucking hate spiders. I am so scared of them...but my hatred is stronger than my fear, enabling me to kill them on the spot. Unless, of course, it is an extremely huge spider. Then I cower in fear.

He still hasn't called yet. I hope everything is okay...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Powered by Blogger Blogarama - The Blog Directory