Tuesday, April 13, 2004

I'm eating lasagna with a spoon. I'm not quite sure I've actually done this before, but I don't have any more clean forks and I'm definitely not about to wash one. No way dawg. I'm listening to the streaming video from msnbc.com - all the shit going on with 9/11 and Ashcroft and the FBI and Iraq and hostages and oh who else can we blame and drag into this and it will never end, never ever. Congratulations, you're watching the beginning of WWIII. I just finished my lasagna.

I'm pretty high. I've been smoking pretty steadily for the past few hours. I've been cleaning, but when I clean it always looks like nothing really happened. I concentrate too much on detail, not the big picture. I get lost in the small things. Even from way up here.

Now I'm craving a can of Dr. Pepper, which I happen to have in my fridge. Rock on!

Once again, I'm going to say I intend to update multiple times daily, whenever I feel like expressing my random thoughts.

Hey, I'm going to link to Kim's blog in hopes that it will encourage her to update it.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Powered by Blogger Blogarama - The Blog Directory