Saturday, May 22, 2004

Safeway

So I met my friend in the village (it's a real village!) and we went to Safeway. Then we had to walk up the fucking hills to my house carrying our groceries. That always makes me think I'm out of shape...but really I think maybe I smoke too much (and I'm out of shape). Not fat, just unable to walk up hills while carrying about 10 pounds without breathing heavily. But hey, whoever said heavy breathing was bad?

I'm stoned. We got high when we got home, which definitely eased the trauma from walking. I realized as soon as leaving Safeway that I have no oil or anything to fucking cook any of the vegetables I bought in. Damn. I guess I'll just get high and eat some frozen lasagna instead.

I got a friendly reminder in the mail today that it's time for my annual pap smear! Yay, I can't wait. I hope they don't drug test me. I mean, it's the same doctor that prescribes me cannabis (hah) so I don't think THC in my system would be a big deal, but maybe other things would...?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Powered by Blogger Blogarama - The Blog Directory