Sunday, March 20, 2005

sooo cheesy

I don't really feel like I have too much to say tonight, but I'm sure I probably do. Maybe I'm just feeling a bit braindead and can't think of anything at the moment.

Friday was my boyfriend's birthday. I went out and bought him a bunch of gourmet cheeses - like ten different types or something. Most of them were Italian cheeses, except for two French ones (some blue cheese and some brie - definitely necessary!). I can't remember the names of most of them, but maybe I'll go look in the refrigerator so I can tell you. Probably not, though. The fridge smells so...cheesy. Hmm.

I also got him the DVDs of seasons 1 and 2 of Curb Your Enthusiasm. We just started getting into that show; at first, I thought it was stupid and not funny, but now I want to see every single episode in chronological order. It's weird how HBO shows can be so much better than regular network tv - maybe it's the profanity?

There was also sex and cleaning involved (not together)...but I don't need to go into details about that...

+ + + +

9 Comments:

Blogger Busty Wilde said...

Cheese loves you too!

3/21/2005 12:51:00 AM  
Blogger Robin Alexa said...

I also love Curb Your Enthusiasm and cheese!

And, no joke, I spent the day cleaning and sexing. I guess that's what Sundays are for! :)

3/21/2005 08:05:00 AM  
Blogger Pannyxeos said...

I'd be curious to know how exactly one can spend the whole day sexing? Or maybe, more precisely, what is one doing when one is sexing?

3/21/2005 10:17:00 AM  
Blogger Pannyxeos said...

oh, and how was the cheese?

3/21/2005 10:17:00 AM  
Blogger Pannyxeos said...

I wanted to be sure it didn't mean they were sexifying their apartment as they were cleaing.

3/22/2005 02:00:00 PM  
Blogger Roonie said...

I love cheese so much, I may've been a mouse in a former life. It's possible. Curb Your Enthusiasm is fucking HILARIOUS. I just saw my very first episode a week ago.

3/22/2005 07:23:00 PM  
Blogger Busty Wilde said...

Robin - you have good taste!

Mike - neuroticism is definitely a word. I at least understood what you meant, if it isn't a word, but I think it is. And I agree with your assessment - there have been so many times when I'm not looking at the tv and hear Larry's voice, and I instantly think I'm waching Seinfeld. Watching Larry David in Curb Your Enthusiasm has really made me appreciate Seinfeld more than before...

kayaboy - do you really need to ask? I guess you could say one is engaging in sexual acts when one is "sexing." And the cheese was (and still is) awesome!

3/22/2005 07:55:00 PM  
Blogger Snave said...

Sex and cheese are both good.

My favorite CYE episode is the one where he argues with the guy about Wagner being Hitler's favorite composer, and Larry ends up conducting Wagner on the guy's front lawn in the night. Heh...

3/24/2005 11:48:00 AM  
Blogger Busty Wilde said...

We should start a sex, cheese, and CYE fan club and blog ring! Yay!

3/29/2005 11:21:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Powered by Blogger Blogarama - The Blog Directory