Wednesday, June 30, 2004

straight

Yeah, we're straight, we get high on our music...

Not me though, I get high on drugs.

I worked today...it seemed to go by extremely fast, too fast almost for me to even get anything done that I wanted to. Yet at the same time it seems like this day has been going on forever. After work I actually went to the bookstore to buy that new Star magazine about M-K but they didn't have it. I guess it's too low class or something...but they have Us and People! What the fuck. Nevermind that my work (the salon) actually subscribes to that magazine...I wanted it today, dammit. TODAY! Man, now I'll have to wait or something. Fuck. Care for a line, Mary-Kate?

Something smells really bad in my room, yet I don't have the energy nor motivation to find the source of the stankiness. Maybe in a little while...

Man I just realized how funny it would be if I actually documented all my terrible customer stories. Maybe having them all compiled and together would help me realize how much stupid people suck sometimes. Oh wait, I already knew that.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Powered by Blogger Blogarama - The Blog Directory